Competition YouTube Film and Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comprzz

Admin
Project Helper
Minecraft Username
Comprzz

Hey everyone just me again, this time announcing our first ever YouTube competition. We saw a lot of players creating all sorts of different content for Season 1 which we all found to be entertaining and enjoyable (some cringe-worthy) and thought why not run a competition to give back to the content creators in our community.

Requirements:
  • BetterPVP included in the title of the video
  • Discord link + Server IP and Website in description of the video
  • 3 minutes minimum per entry

What are looking for:
  • A video we consider to be above all others submitted in terms of raw gameplay (kills, highlights, moments etc)
  • Something that makes your video stand out from the rest
  • A series of videos would probably be more favoured

Rewards:
  • YouTube rank network wide
  • VIP rank for 1 month

How to enter:
Upload a video to YouTube and follow the requirements, reply to this thread with a link to your video (post the playlist if you decide to do a series)

This competition will run until the end of Season 2

Good luck

Minecraft Username
Crupplin
I forgot to register for the youtube comp but here is my playlist of all the videos i've made this season which i intended to enter to win the comp. I've compiled it into a playlist as per the guidelines.

Comprzz

Admin
Project Helper
Minecraft Username
Comprzz
I forgot to register for the youtube comp but here is my playlist of all the videos i've made this season which i intended to enter to win the comp. I've compiled it into a playlist as per the guidelines.

Congratulations on winning, you've been awarded the Content Creator role across the network and a free month of VIP, enjoy!

Competition and thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.