Status
Not open for further replies.

Comprzz

Admin
Project Helper
Minecraft Username
Comprzz

Clans Community,

The staff team and I couldn’t be happier with how things are going with the network. The feedback we’ve received from you all has been nothing but positive and I can speak for all of us that has made the endless hours of hard work we have put in worth it. Our American server is maintaining a consistent player base, in fact in the last day or two we’ve seen a considerable jump, peaking at 106 players on Monday evening. Considering this is only the beginning I think this is a very positive sign for what’s installed for the future. But that doesn't mean we are going to stop here.

There are already many cogs turning behind the scenes that we believe will make this bigger and better than ever. Our primary focus right now is content and player base growth. Without giving away to much, we have plans to add new features in the coming months that will add more depth to the current game, introducing new mobs and farming methods.

We just wanted to extend our thanks to the community and reinforce that we aren’t just going to be another short lived clans server. We have every intention of investing our time and effort into this because when it comes down to it we love clans just as much as you do and like many of you it’s what we love playing above any other game.

We look forward showing you all what’s installed for the future.

Once again thank-you from all of us at BetterPVP.
- BetterPvP Staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.