Mute Appeal: 15v

Discussion in 'Mute Appeals' started by 15v, Oct 4, 2017.

1. 15v

15v New Member

Well i can see there is obviously no template so ill create a rough one by myself

Name: 15V
    Offence: Muted for... *PERSONAL MESSAGING(Let me just chuck this in bold!) Fusease a link to a supposed "IP Logger"
    Offence End Date: 03-October-2018(1 YEAR?)

Appeal: Alright look, I know what i sent to Fusease was an IP Logger after Mykindos told me in the chat and muted me for 1 year(It was in private chat though, only Fusease was gonna see it but Mykindos had socialspy on and clicked) I had no intentions of DDoSing anyone or anything as the IP Logger link was sent to me by hahah55 as he asked me to send a link of the screenshot of what we got from TnTing *(Look at the PrntScrn link below it shows the discord convo which looked like a harmless photo) so i went ahead and sent the link to Fusease as my Clan Leader asked and this is where it has got me. Everyone knows i love to talk shit and banta and it really grinds my gear me how people can just sit there and shit on me in chat and me not being able to respond.

I know now that im not going to do something like this for anyone ever again and will not listen to what someone tells me to do, I'd accept a week mute but a year is just a bit crazy tbh

[​IMG] http://prntscr.com/gsnxa3

[​IMG]

2. Kebabb

Kebabb Helper Staff Member Helper

Can't help you on this one, will try talk to a higher staff and see what the go is.

3. Mykindos

Mykindos Owner Staff Member Owner Developer

If you want to get unmuted @hahah55 will have to come and agree to take your place

4. Uwl

Uwl New Member

download.jpg