Comprzz False Ban

Discussion in 'Handled requests/appeals' started by Pie_Tech, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pie_Tech

Pie_Tech New Member

So tonight around 6;30 pm west coast time, Bulaga my clan were raiding smite. Jacobhowda was build locked by comprzz also as a false build lock and told me to mine straight down because there was cobble, suddenly i dig 2 blocks down and i get banned, then comprzz is being an unpollite mod and has no evidence case on use getting banned. So please take this into consideration. it was a 7 day ban. Thank you for your time

If you want screenshots hit me up on discord @Baconboy000#3255

-Pie_Tech, leader of the clan Bulaga,

P.S. This is also for Jacobhowda, my head admin, because he is confused on how to do this, again thank you for your help

2. Comprzz

Comprzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Okay first off neither of the bans were false nor was the build lock. I don't have to give any evidence but I'll provide some proof your making up bullshit.

Firstly Jacob was locked for placing cobblestone all around the map, which was warranted - [​IMG]

Secondly you claim that there was cobblestone, yet I watched the entire raid and watched you dig straight down where JacobHowda told you too -
    [​IMG] (Thanks for the pic btw)

As for the cobblestone i don't see any at all according to log blocks, was all dirt/stone [​IMG]

Upon further investigation, it seems Motionn was also digging down where directed - must of slipped my view when i was watching you two -
    [​IMG]

I've reduced your ban to 24 hours for collaborating, however Jacob will remain banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.