Clcks's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Clicks, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clicks

Clicks New Member

Complete IGN? :

Clcks

What position are you applying for? :

Helper

How long have you been playing on BetterPvP/BattleAU? :

When it first came out I started playing but then when clans reset came I kind of stopped. But recently started enjoying it a lot more because of the community and can't wait for clans.

What do you bring to the team? :

There would be two things I would bring to the team, one being the important kindness. It is a very important thing to do while the community on here can get salty at times. I believe it is a staff's job to calm it down and get things back into order. The community on BetterPvP is very good because there are many good, active players. The second thing that I would bring to the team is order and leadership. I can handle situations that occur such as glitching and/or hacking. I could help out with community events and other things that may come up in the server.

How old are you? :

I am 13 turning 14 in 4 months.

Bans/Punishments that are server related? :

I have been MAH Forced once and only once and nothing else.

Prior Experience? :

I have mediocre experience, I was an admin on my friends server last summer and it was a decent server. It had at least 30 dedicated players on everyday. It was a no anti cheat server so there were many hackers. I took control over the forums page and banning hackers. Most things I did even though it wasn't my server.

Do you consider yourself popular? :

I mean sure people know me as a player but no I do not. I was never in any big clan or friend group but I wish for that to be other wise.

Are you currently a donator of BetterPvP? :

No because I have no money. But I'm gonna try and get a job xd

That concludes my [Helper] Application.

2. Comprzz

Comprzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    The red names are alt accounts of yours that are banned, blue are MAH forced.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.