BananaOfBananas Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Handled requests/appeals' started by BananaOfBananas, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BananaOfBananas

BananaOfBananas New Member

Today 8/16/2017 I was MAH forced by the staff "Transports" for using a macro. I do not have a macro. I was using laby mod auto text to change from assassin to paladin to heal then change back to assassin.
    [FONT=Open Sans, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Current In-game name: BananaOfBananas[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Previous names (if any): neemameelaud[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]When were you banned? I was banned today 8/16/2017.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Why were you banned? For using a Macro.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]How long were you banned for? Permanent.
    I just ask that you would handle my punishment or the staff.

Thank You,
    BananaOfBananas
    [/FONT]

2. Comprzz

Comprzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi, unfortunately once you have been MAH forced there is no going back (however MAH forces MIGHT be reset come the live map on September 8th).

Just because you were MAH forced does not mean you were hacking or cheating, it's simply a precaution the staff take when dealing with potential cheaters.

You may download MAH here: http://betterpvp.net/mah.html

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    tommy272625 likes this.
  3. Mykindos

Mykindos Owner Staff Member Owner Developer

To confirm, MAH forces will not be reset on the US server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.