Ban Appeal - m12345678910

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Alloit, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Alloit

Alloit New Member

Current In-game name: m12345678910
    Previous names (if any): none
    When were you banned? 2 days ago
    Why were you banned? cracked vape
    How long were you banned for? 30 days

I was on the clan's server and was running around and I knew
    that injecting vape was wrong and I am not a cheater myself I would
    never cheat I think it’s wrong and unfair to other players who experience having a cheater in their game and I like that a server like this is taking good proportions against this to stop cheating. Now I love playing on this server it’s fun and I have had a great time playing here it's just one time I was curious because I wanted to know if vape worked and having fairpvp loaded I thought it wouldn't work. Then, it came up and was working fine, but I took it off because I don't want to use it to my advantage and quickly detached vape but minutes after I found myself with a ban. I wasn't expecting that so at first I was shocked but realized that it was wrong to even test such a cheat and I understand if I am still banned after this I just want to apologize for my actions and I know that this server does not want cheaters like most and I'm sure servers will do a lot to put a stop to cheating and I agree with this because as I said I am not a cheater myself but my curiosity found me and that resulted in getting banned. I know you want to punish cheaters it's fair and right, but could you maybe consider unbanning or possibly lower the duration of the ban. I understand if that is not possible. I did try to buy an unban and it didn't work, and it said that I was not allowed so I was confused there, and I would happily buy one from the store so could you fix this so if I don't get unbanned I hope to buy one. Thank you very much for reading this, I appreciate it.

2. Mykindos

Mykindos Owner Staff Member Owner Developer

If you wanted to know if it worked you would have just injected it, saw that it worked and then terminated it. But you were running around with multiple settings active for a decent amount of time.

Someone who isn't a cheater wouldn't even have cracked vape on there computer

3. Alloit

Alloit New Member

Well is there any way I could get unbanned. I would of course never
    inject again.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018